Received the club key from SKCC today. A very solid piece of work that you can tell immediately was designed by an operator. It's beautifully finished with adjustment knobs that instill confidence. And it certainly makes some in my small collection look tiny!
I found this looking into Google, but appreciate your comments about how it feels when in use? Is it a fast response or the heavy main arm weight make it slow? I know that this suppose to be a comfortable hand key because the Swedish Pump Like design, but I never have the opportunity to operate one, so want to ask. Any key regret?
Stephen vk2rh. Member of WARS, ARNSW, WIA, ARRL, FISTS #14118,
SKCC #6556, NAQCC #4150, QRP-ARCI #13446, NEQRP #723, NJ QRP.
Exploring how to operate effectively from within the heart of the inner-city!
I found this looking into Google, but appreciate your comments about how it feels when in use? Is it a fast response or the heavy main arm weight make it slow? I know that this suppose to be a comfortable hand key because the Swedish Pump Like design, but I never have the opportunity to operate one, so want to ask. Any key regret?
ReplyDeleteI like it. 73 Milton, NP4KT SKCC-7567